Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Need A Monkey

Dear Cult-Like Supporters & Stalkers,

I need your help. As a favor to a friend, I am trying to help another knot-for-profit organization find a monkey/chimp to rent in the Seattle, Washington-area.

I am not legally at liberty to say which organization this is, butt they are trying to film a short (30 seconds or so) youtube-style Public Service Announcement for web distribution.

Given my vast experience with animals and renting monkeys in the past, they've asked for my help. They are exploring their options and are trying to determine availability and costs because, as a knot-for-profit, they are underfunded.

Unfortunately, all of my industry contacts and usual monkey rentals are not available in the desired time frame (August/September '09) as well as the fact that it would be too cost prohibitive for them to fly a monkey to their location.

If you have any information on monkey/chimp rentals in the Seattle-area, please:



Thank you,

Christopher Christophersonson II
Senior Executive Director
Foundation of the Purple Spotted Hairless Platypus
"GO E.C.O. - Eradicate, Conserve, & Orgasm"

No comments: